§.1 General Provisions
- The Personal Data Controller under Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC is GemsNet Mariusz Guć with the seat in Bydgoszcz, ul. Lesna 26/19, VAT No.: PL5581728012, REGON (Registration No.): 093201358 hereinafter referred to as the "Controller".
- Protection of data at the WorldCam.Live portal (available in the domain worldcam.live), hereinafter referred to as "Portal" is ensured according to the requirements of the commonly applicable law and it is stored on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and ensure safety of data. For this purpose, a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol is used to encrypt communication.
- Personal data entered into forms is treated as confidential and not visible to unauthorised people.
§.2 Data Controller
- The Service Provider is the Controller of data of its customers. This means that if you have an account in the Portal, the Controller will process such data as: email address and IP address. If you are logging in via an external service (Facebook), your profile photo may also be processed as well as the name and surname (if you do not change it to a login).
- Personal data is processed:
- In line with the regulations regarding personal data protection,
- In the scope and purpose required for proper use of features available on the Portal,
- In the scope and purpose required to fulfil justified business (legally-justified aims), and the processing does not violate freedom rights of the person to which it relates,
- Each person to whom the data relates (if we are the data Controller) has the right to access the data, correct it, delete it or limit its processing, the right to submit an objection or claim to a supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising personal data processing at the Service Provider's organisation is possible via electronic means of communication at the following email address: email@example.com
- The Controller reserves the right to process your data after deleting the account or revoking the consent only for the purpose of any claims submitted before court or if national, EU or international laws obligate us to retain such data.
- The Controller has the right to share personal data of a User and other data to entities authorised on the basis of the applicable provisions of the law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Deleting personal data may take place as a result of deleting the account using a form for this purpose on page https://worldcam.live/en/user/profile, revoking a consent or submitting a legally-permitted objection to processing personal data.
- The Controller will not share personal data with other entities than those authorised under the applicable laws.
- The Controller has implemented data encryption and access control so that the outcome of any data security violations can be minimised.
- Personal data is processed only by people authorised by us or processors that we cooperate with closely.
- Services of external companies are embedded in the content of the Portal. They are: Facebook social plugin (Facebook Inc.), Google Maps (Google Inc.) and YouTube (Google Inc. ). Using the above may cause information about a User to be sent to external entities, while the User's behaviour may be tracked.
- When you fill out the form, e.g. a new comment - besides data contained in it, also the IP address of the User is processed.
- Server logs feature data regarding the device you use. They are used for statistical purposes and required for service operation: type of device, operating system, web browser, display resolution, IP address and source address.
- Personal data is collected on a server provided by OVH sp. z o.o., ul. Szkocka 5 lok. 1, 54-402 Wrocław, with which a personal data protection agreement was concluded.
§3. Cookie files
- Data collected is used for monitoring and checking how the users browse our website to improve functioning of the service, while ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. Information about users is monitored with the use of Google Analytics that registers behaviours of users on the website.
- Our website uses the following cookie files:
- session cookies, enabling to use services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used for ensuring safety, e.g. for detecting violations in relation to authentication within the website;
- performance cookies, making it possible to collect information about the method of using the website - Google Analytics;
- advertising cookies, enabling to provide advertisement content to Users that will be adjusted to their interests, e.g. through Google AdSense (read more);
- The User has the possibility of deactivating or reactivating the option of storing cookies by changing settings in the web browser. Instructions regarding management of cookie files can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies Additional personal data such as email address, is only collected in places where the User has granted their clear consent for it. The above data is stored and used only for the purpose required for executing a given function.
- The User will be notified of such a change by a message sent to the email address indicated during registration.